‘Terranova’ (an Embassy initiative) is a category 3 Alternative Investment Fund that uses AI driven investment strategies to create alpha returns for HNI investors. The fund is a tech driven fund where neural networks track global macro, fundamentals, quant and sentiment. The fundamental idea behind the launch of the Fund is to build and make available an integrated technology platform conducive to end-to-end research in portfolio management and outperform the market.
- Advise the senior management team of the AIF on all legal and compliance aspects relating to the operations of the AIF
- Evaluation of new deals
- Draft and negotiate contracts relating to the investments into the AIF and the investments by the AIF
- Stay informed about, and proactively address, any regulatory developments that impact the AIF’s operations
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Board Reporting as per what has been agreed in the AIF docs with the investors
- Regulatory Reporting Annual/Semi Annual accounts filed with the Regulators
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Qualified law graduate from India having 8+ years of work experience.
- Experience related to drafting and negotiating derivative contracts (including ISDA contracts);
- Experience in derivatives and experience related to fund formation including drafting and negotiating fund partnership agreements.
- Relevant experience related to compliance requirements for alternative investment funds
Knowledge,Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of developments in the fintech space, including up-to-date knowledge of the
- regimes for derivatives and AIFs;
- Strong sense of fiduciary of managing third party capital
- Meticulous reporting
- Ability to analyse a deal and build a thesis for investment in office development
- Strong organizational skills and an orientation toward strict attention to detail.
- Proven record of collaborating with colleagues across geographic and functional boundaries.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates Commitment to Control and Risk Management.
- Ability to think out of the box and look for creative solutions
To apply for this Job : Click Here