GLG is the world’s insight network. We connect decision makers to the right experts so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity and have what it takes to get ahead. Our network of experts is the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision. Visit GLGinsights.com.
Responsibilities will vary, but examples include:
- Work closely with other global compliance team members to provide real-time compliance support and guidance as needed.
- Review and analyse projects and identify potential risks or violation of the GLG’s compliance framework.
- Conduct screening of expert profiles and background to ensure completeness, accuracy, appropriateness and consistency and identify any potential concerns. Conduct further in-depth research on issues/concerns identified using proprietary databases and/or public domain.
- Ensuring that risks are identified, assessed, managed and reported in a timely manner.
- Assisting with developing, enhancing and communicating the company’s standards and frameworks for mitigating risks.
- Coordinating and reviewing end-to-end risk assessments.
- Conducting investigations including potential financial crime cases, as required by the business.
- Making decisions/recommendations on appropriate actions in relation to issues that have been identified by other members on compliance.
- Providing advice, guidance and updates on the application of GLGs Compliance policy and best practice.
- Responding promptly to any business requests relating to Compliance in an accurate, informative and timely manner.
- Developing and maintaining relevant management information on issues and related risks.
- Identifying areas for improvement and recommending changes to procedures and standards where appropriate.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- Strong academics with 2 to 3 years of relevant industry experience. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in Legal and/or Compliance and experienced with Financial Services crime and Banking related fraud.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Compliance professionals should have developed analytical and interpretative skills, along with excellent communication and presentation skills. The ability to build strong relationships and influence is also key, as is effective stakeholder management.
- Compliance professionals will be required to provide expert advice and proactive support relating to risk, control and compliance. They work to ensure sound and responsible business practices and high ethical standards within the firm, as well as the integrity of the products and services delivered to customers.
- Possess excellent Internet-based research skills. Familiarity with using Internet-based investigative tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment often accompanied by stringent deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To apply for this Job : Click Here