ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
Position Title: Compliance Specialist
Reporting Manager: AVP- HR
We hustle Monday – Friday (1st & 3rd Saturday too) for 9 hrs a day
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the companys compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risks.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Compliance: Handle the entire PF, statutory compliance, shop & establishment and TDS
- Successfully worked on the entire Compliance requirements
- Bachelors degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- 3 5 years proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree related field, or equivalent practical experience.
To apply for this Job : Click Here