Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
- Review contracts.
- Extract the metadata terms from contracts
- Process contracts via CLM system
- Ensure quality of work as per required parameters
- Responsible for doing First level review of Contract documents and QC
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions
- Communicate effectively with other team members
- Experience or knowledge of Metadata Extraction/Abstraction from contracts.
- Experience of 1 year to 2 years in LPO, Legal firm, and litigation.
Skills For Success
- Understanding or knowledge of end-to-end Contract Life-cycle Management (CLM) including leading CLM technologies.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong comprehension and writing skills in contracts.
- Graduation and/or Post Graduation in Law with a minimum of 57% percent from a university/college recognized by the Bar Council of India.
To apply for this Job : Click Here