Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions– powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Job description: Job Summary
Contract Analysts assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients.
Contract Analysts must be capable to support Contract Management lead in managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Analysts are expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Work with delivery and other internal stakeholders to assist with day to day service delivery;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to drive compliance with policies and procedures.
People Management/Portfolio Support:
- Participate in the development of contract/commercial training modules on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
- Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion;
- Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture’s service offerings and associated commercial considerations.
Contracting and Drafting:
- Assist with first level drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
- Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
Knowledge Skills And Experience
Commercial and Contract Management Knowledge and Experience:
- Min 2-year post-graduation work experience in a professional capacity;
- Basic understanding of contract life cycle;
- Understanding of commercial contracting principles and regulations;
- Basic understanding of legal and compliance principles;
- Basic understanding of commercial agreements;
- Working knowledge of MS Tools (word, excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
Legal and Contracting Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of general commercial contracting regulations and principles and subcontracting practices
- Basic knowledge and understanding of legal principles as they relate to commercial and contract management
Behaviours and Attributes
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
- Understand the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences bring to Accenture.
- Demonstrate respect for individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives.
- Build trust-based relationships by delivering on commitments.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills and an ability to provide appropriate advice;
- Commercial/delivery/ procurement/ contract management staff
Education And Qualifications
- University degree required (business management or law preferred).
- Member of International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) or National Contract Management Association (NCMA) and/ or professional certification considered a plus.
- Travel may be required.
To apply for this Job : Click Here