ORCAPOD CONSULTING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED is a hospital & health care company based out of 9/C, REGENCY PARK, TOWER A, EDENWOODS SMT. GLADYS ALVARES MARG, POKHRAN RD 2, PAWAR NGR, THANE, Maharashtra, India.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting the Vendor Contracting Manager in Newark, NJ in regards to Contract Development, Contract Management and Contract Compliance for all contractual documents, working in partnership with the strategic sourcing team, suppliers, Business units, and Legal.
- Familiarity with IT terminology and contracting
- Review requests to change contract provisions, assess risk of implementing changes, and recommend response
- Perform contract interpretations and identify related issues via critical thinking to achieve issue resolution
- Drafting and negotiating terms and conditions with Suppliers
- Review contract modifications received from Suppliers
- Provide points of view on the implications and next steps regarding contract changes
Required Skills & Experience:
- Basic knowledge into HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Contracting expertise in IT, Data or other relevant contracting experience (Software Licensing, Software Contracts)
- Strong team player, with the innate ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships.
- Utilization of a contract database/repository
- Highest level of ethics and integrity
- Above all, an artful, meticulous and confident communicator who can assert the values of this team
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to learn and grow with the team
- 2+ years’ experience working with commercial contracts (either with vendors or on the sales side)
- Knowledge and experience in Indirect Procurement is helpful
- Knowledge and experience Redlining Agreements, NDAs, Clauses independently. Ability to respond and provide feedback as well as answer follow up questions is necessary
- Some experience with IT agreements and terminology
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, and time-sensitive environment
Qualification: LLB / LLM
To apply for this Job : Click Here