Revnue is an AI-based, end-to-end contract management platform built to solve the most complex business challenges with contracts. The platform covers all stages of contract lifecycle management from Pre-Signature, Signature, and Post-Signature. With its advanced AI features, teams can collaborate on creating contracts, streamline processes and improve their productivity. Revnue aims to make an impact on all businesses globally as it caters to businesses of all sizes, types, and industries.
- 100% Remote Job
- Exciting Contract Management SaaS poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
As a specialist in analyzing contracts, you will work with a fast-growing engineering team and data scientists to analyze contract terms, conditions, and clauses, and work with our internal tools to train our ML models.
- Analyze Contracts and Agreements for accuracy and completeness
- Identify terms, conditions, and clauses that will be used to train ML models
- Review contracts and build a library of terms and conditions and clauses terms
- Understand different use cases and contribute ideas to improve our product
- Manage Contracts as part of the Contract Management As A Service offering
- Work closely with legal, product management, data scientists, and engineering to refine models and features
- Work with product management and QA to test models and outputs
- Degree in law or data science in the legal field
- Experience working as a contract manager or procurement manager or paralegal
- Experience with python
To apply for this Job : Click Here