UnitedLex is a data and professional services company delivering outcomes that create value for high-performing law firms and corporate legal departments in the areas of digital litigation, intellectual property, contracts, compliance, and legal operations.
Position: Contracts Analyst – DXC Technology
Location: Bangalore, India
ROLE: Individual Contributor
- Provide support in connection with a range of contract types, including drafting, reviewing, and redlining contract documents, conducting legal research and providing contract interpretation.
- Work in tandem with a senior lead to assess and draft contractual provisions.
- Contract conforming, contract summarization.
- Participating in data mining or data gathering projects.
- Support obligation management
- Good understanding of contracts and risks and knowledge of CLM practices.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and to respond swiftly in high pressure situations in a detail-oriented organized and flexible manner.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage delivery commitments with professional and positive attitude.
- Any graduate preferably with a law degree.
- 2+ years relevant experience in legal/contract management (IT Outsourcing Industry experience preferred).
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions
- (legal, finance, compliance etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions.
- Keen interest in using and embracing tools, technology, and metrics
To apply for this Job : Click Here