VMock aims to empower students and professionals along with the various phases of their career journey leveraging the power of artificial intelligence. The VMock platform delivers personalized career guidance to job seekers across the world. Over 130 leading business schools and universities’ students & alumni and their career centers use our products to accelerate their career goals. Our mission is to be game-changing in the space of career development via intelligent products relating to resume feedback, interview preparation, and overall career preparation.
- To bring value, use data, analysis, and business acumen to determine the best opportunities to grow business and win new customer and protect the company from contractual risks
- Document quality summarisation of the contracts and leverage technologies and analytics in the contract life cycle management environment.
- Liaison with stakeholders of business units, legal, data protection, information & security team
- Use skills to review, analyse and abstract a wide range of contracts, including Software as a Service Agreements, Lease Agreements, License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, , Vendor Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and such other commercial contracts.
- Work on contract management platforms
- Assist in the RFP process and US-based sales team on and as-needed basis
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients relating to deliverables
- Maintain repository for all sales/contract related documents
- Bachelor’s degree with 0-2 years’ experience in post execution contract life cycle management
- Strong oral communication skills along with excellence in email communication and business writing.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality along with good analytical and logical skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent internal coordination skills as part of a project team
- Knowledge of market standards with respect to various contract platforms and artificial intelligence.
- Capability to work both autonomously and as a team player under pressure in a fast-paced corporate environment; and able to handle multiple projects
- Should have willingness to learn and keen interest in data protection and related matters
- Strong understanding of contract lifecycle management and understanding of diverse range of contracts like contract abstraction, including obligation management, database management and data migration will be a plus
To apply for this Job : Click Here