Conga crushes complexity within an increasingly complex world. With our revenue lifecycle management solution, we transform your unique complexities for order configuration, execution, fulfillment, and contract renewal processes with a single critical insights data model that adapts to ever-changing business requirements and aligns the understanding and efforts of every team.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills And Attributes
- A Graduate or Post Graduate in Law from an Institution or University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- 1-4 years experience working in the same or similar fields with legal acumen to analyse and review commercial Contracts.
- Strong writing and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with a keen desire to succeed and contribute to the business
- Enthusiasm and commitment to work as part of a diverse team in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in MS-Excel,Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic knowledge about Machine Learning will be an added advantage.
- Working on Contract abstraction for both fundamental and specific terms, involving diverse Clients spread across multiple locations globally.
- Experienced in Post Contract Review Management, especially Contract Abstraction.
- Post Execution Contract Review of a wide range of Customer Contracts : To analyse, highlight, review and/or extract key data points from a wide variety of Contracts such as Non Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Patent License Agreements, IT Procurement Agreements, Software and Data License Agreements, Vendor Services Agreements, Statements of Work, Purchase and License Agreements, Inter-Institutional Agreements, Supply and Distribution Agreements, Staffing, Consulting and Teaming Agreements, Lease Agreements, and such other Commercial Contracts.
- Ability to participate in Projects involving Contract Review and Abstraction from diverse clients across the globe and ensuring timely completion of these projects.
- Working in Machine Learning Projects to ensure timely completion of the same and to collaborate with the Machine Learning Team to provide valuable feedback for improvisation of ML processes.
- Being the point of contact for the various stakeholders to spot/address/escalate all subject matter issues.
- Collaborating closely with Stakeholders of different disciplines to ensure a smooth and efficient working process.
- To participate in various Product, Process and Business Development Training programs for achieving constant improvement in the work related areas.
- Expected to contribute to innovative ideas and suggestions to help improve the current processes and delivery methodologies.
To apply for this Job : Click Here