UnitedLex is the go-to leader in optimizing legal and accelerating business through digital agility. The world’s most forward-thinking businesses, law departments, and law firms rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- Law Graduate.
- 1-2 years relevant experience in legal/contract management (IT Outsourcing Industry experience preferred).
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions.
- Keen interest in using and embracing tools, technology, and metrics.
- Good understanding of contracts and risks and knowledge of CLM practices.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and to respond swiftly in high pressure situations in a detail-oriented organized and flexible manner.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage delivery commitments with professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc.).
- Review and redline contract documents to bring them in harmony with the changes/ amendments that have taken place during the contract life cycle.
- Prepare change log describing summary of changes processed to the contract.
- Work with the help of the lead to assess and draft contractual provisions, as required.
- Support the capture and management of contractual deliverables and obligations.
- Review, redline and negotiate Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Participate in corporate projects, as required.
- Prepare contract summary and capture contract metadata.
To apply for this Job : Click Here