Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Drafting and reviewing NDAs and SOWs;
- Need to understand Master Service Agreement (MSA) terms and ensure that SOWs are in line with the terms of the MSA.
- Identify the risks in any contract, prepare risk matrix and liaise with internal business teams to mitigate the risks;
- Support in contract management and working on ways to simplify processes.
- Helping senior lawyers in research and participation in knowledge sharing.
- Coach new members of the team on various nuances of contract terms.
- Preparation of reports.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills, including excellent written and spoken English.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work and liaise with both internal clients, subcontractors as well as external customers.
- Should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
- Availability for late night meeting and calls to support all the geographies including US and Europe.
Experience And Skill Set Required
- BA, L.L.B (Hons.) or equivalent.
- 3-5 years PQE
To apply for this Job : Click Here