UnitedLex is the go-to leader in optimizing legal and accelerating business through digital agility. The world’s most forward-thinking businesses, law departments, and law firms rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
- Primary day to day focus will be to provide support and solutions on disputes which arise during delivery of services by a supplier to the customer.
- Providing contract research and analysis on contractual commitments and understanding a dispute to identify key areas of research which can be leveraged.
- Liaising with delivery, solutions, finance to understand the nature of the dispute and advising business teams on appropriate next steps to be taken to resolve the dispute.
- Perform gap analysis between contractual commitments and actual delivery.
- Proactively drafting and sending out notices to customer, based on business requirements.
- Drafting and responding to notices received from a customer.
- Intuitively think of the customers’ next steps and react/respond accordingly.
- Collecting evidence/artifacts to support Client’s case by working with Client’s business/delivery/finance or other relevant teams.
- Collating evidence in a single place in an orderly manner which is ready for presentation to the customer/courts in consultation with the Client Disputes lead.
- Documenting and presenting overall exposure of Client from a commercial and litigation perspective.
- Working in tandem with outside counsels hired to represent Client.
- Representing Client in mediation/arbitration proceedings along with the outside counsel.
- Demonstrable knowledge and judgment about contractual and commercial risks/issues.
- Prior experience handling customer disputes, mediation, arbitration, drafting legal responses. Basic experience in handling disputes in India and ASEAN countries is desirable.
- Contract and commercial drafting and assessment experience required, including a level of client (internal or external) engagement.
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions(legal, finance, compliance etc.).
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision and to respond swiftly in high pressure situations in a detail-oriented organized and flexible manner.
- Consistently able to present complex subject matter in a clear and concise manner separating the real issue from the detail.
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage delivery commitments with professional and positive attitude.
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of management.
- Any graduate preferably with a law degree.
- 5+ years relevant experience in legal/contract management (IT Outsourcing Industry experience preferred).
- Ability to work remotely and within a team, build relationships with other business functions (legal, finance, compliance etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the fundamental legal provisions and commercial risks and issues of commercial contracts.
- Keen interest in using and embracing tools, technology, and metrics for the benefit of both internal and external customers.
To apply for this Job : Click Here