At Otis, we are dedicated to connecting you to the people and places that matter. For over 160 years, we’ve continually reinvented the way our passengers move through the urban world with industry-leading elevators, escalators and moving walkways.
Block G&H (Tulip), 8th Floor, Embassy Tech Village, Sarjapura Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka,560103, India.
This Position Is Primarily Responsible For
- Manage, Monitor and Review Otis Contracts
- Analyze, Negotiate, and provide guidance to business units
- Follow Contract Execution checklist and adhere to the guidelines/framework for reviewing the document for final execution from the legal team/signatory authority/Business Units
- Flag non-conforming sections as per guidelines/framework and work towards resolving flagged issues with the business units and other departments to ensure that required corrections are made for conformance/compatibility.
- Work with senior leadership level stakeholders both from delivery teams and from legal/contract signing teams to ensure that the contractual document gets executed in the stipulated time set forth
- Track and report operational metrics that have been identified for the contract execution review process, on an ongoing basis
- Follow-up with the respective delivery stakeholders to get the final executed copy (with the client signature) for downstream Contract Lifecycle & Risk Management processes
- Review and Archive final executed contractual documents on the Contract Lifecycle Management platform
- Ensure clear and timely responses are provided to any queries/requests on Contract signing/execution that come to the Contract Assurance Team.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years commercial contract review, analysis, and negotiation experience at a company or law firm.
- M.S/MBA/JD (or equivalent) a plus
Experience / Qualifications
- 8+ years of overall experience and 5+ years in Commercial contract review, Analysis, and Negotiations
- Have a strong understanding of general contracting principles and concepts and be able to critically analyze risks associated with terms and conditions in contract documents.
- Effectively communicate legal concepts and risks to junior and senior business personnel
- Have strong inter-personal skills, and be able to work with and adapt to diverse internal business personnel and external customers
- Critically think about opportunities for process improvement including using technology, and take ownership of assignments and projects
- Excellent writing ability.
- Experience of working to set process and corporate procedures and in a logical manner.
- Contractual language interpretation skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office, Webex, Audio and Video conferencing utilities
- Understanding of major legal & commercial terms used in contracts
To apply for this Job : Click Here