WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS) is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS combines deep industry knowledge with technology, analytics, and process expertise to co-create innovative, digitally led transformational solutions with over 400 clients across various industries. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of BPM solutions including industry-specific offerings, customer experience services, finance and accounting, human resources, procurement, and research and analytics to re-imagine the digital future of businesses. As of March 31, 2022, WNS had 52,081 professionals across 54 delivery centers worldwide including facilities in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- The Contract Associate is a member of a client sourcing service delivery team, responsible for drafting, negotiating and executing third party supplier agreements. Proposal Review: Receives supplier proposals from a Client Sourcing Manager and reviews content for any risk not already identified by the Sourcing Manager
- Defining Scope & Business Requirements: The Contracts Associate engages with the Requester and Sourcing Manager to define the Requester’s business requirements/needs for the contract.
- Information Gathering: The Contracts Associate interfaces with the supplier to fill-in information gaps
- Contract drafting: Once scope is defined and all requirements have been gathered, the Contracts Associate drafts a Statement of Work using the client template.
- Review Process: The Contracts Associate presents the draft contract to the Requester, Sourcing Manager, supplier, and Legal team for review and approval.
- Facilitation between Legal Teams: Where differences exist between supplier and client’s preferred Legal terms
- Driving contract process completion: The Contracts Associate manages each step of the process working with stakeholders to overcome roadblocks and keep the process progressing to completion.
QualificationsAny Graduate Degree/Law Graduate