HireRight delivers global background checks, drug testing, and employment verification services through an innovative platform. We want all of our clients to grow successfully and efficiently – no matter their size or location.
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing a range of legal documents including multi-jurisdictional terms of business, vendor agreements, confidentiality agreements, data protection agreements, and licence and subscription agreements.
- Answering general legal enquiries; relating to to client and/or supplier engagements and contracts.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the business as and when required.
- Degree in Law (Juris Doctorate) and a Strong academic background with minimum 3-6 years experience in a commercial contracts role.
- Previous experience gained within in a reputable international law firm and/or in an in-house role responsible for commercial contracting.
- Ability to work with and coordinate inputs from various functions and stakeholders within the organization.
- Experience in the background screening industry and/or other regulated industry ideal, but not required.
- Knowledge of personal data privacy law and concepts is helpful.
- International experience is a key requirement in particular effective management of work queues across numerous business lines and geographies.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Word.
- Professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- Strong communication skills and team work ethic.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate projects in different time zones.
- All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
To apply for this Job : Click Here