Our team of 160,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
We combine 153 years of experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers in more than 125 countries. Side-by-side, we are building a stronger, sustainable future for agriculture.
The Contracts Lawyer will be responsible to review, draft and negotiate variety of commercial contracts ranging from low to high complexity for the assigned areas. In this role, you will leverage the established forms, templates, playbooks and processes to review and draft standard and non-standard contracts, negotiate third party contracts and track legal matters and trends. You will partner with business team members, subject matter experts and other lawyers and paralegals who provide counsel related to a variety of contracts for the company.Key Accountabilities
- Collaborate with members of the law team and clients to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Draft, review and negotiate legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to information technology, intellectual property, procurement, service, consulting, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, license and other legal agreements.
- Leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
- Apply general knowledge to support for the assigned contract categories, including template, playbook, quality control oversight and customer experience.
- Provide support on special projects as appropriate.
- Pursue professional development in support of the global contracts group, law and company priorities.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (B.A. L.L.B)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of four years’ related work experience
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience working with information technology agreements.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management system
To apply for this Job : Click Here