Granicus provides technology that empowers government organizations to create better lives for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, meeting and agenda management, and digital services to over 4,000 public sector organizations, Granicus helps turn government missions into quantifiable realities. Granicus products connect over 150 million people, creating a powerful network to enhance citizen engagement. By optimizing decision-making processes, Granicus strives to help government see better outcomes and a greater impact for the citizens they serve.
- Review and negotiate the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts, including subscription agreements, confidentiality/non-disclosure, software licensing, and consulting agreements;
- Analyze, interpret, and summarize agreements and contractual terms in a timely manner, drafting alternative clauses where necessary, and proposing redlines and creative solutions in accordance with Granicus policies and risk tolerance parameters;
- Review and respond to contractual terms in requests for proposals and participate, as necessary, in bid response preparation and certification completion;
- Provide responses to requests from internal clients regarding company policies, contractual issues, and risk tolerance, educate sales when appropriate on use of contract vehicles;
- Escalate legal issues to legal counsel or contract managers for further evaluation or approval when appropriate;
- Identify, report and escalate business issues and nonstandard terms for review and approval at the appropriate level within the business in accordance with Granicus processes;
- Partner with Sales, Renewals, and Client Success to save any at-risk and late renewals;
- Validate and document client entitlements and other contract attributes;
- Manage contracting workflow from initial request through to signature;
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation, as well as all internal department files and resources;
- Ensure accurate post-signature processing of orders and contracts as they are received; and
- Participate in new company acquisition integrations and other contracts-related projects as requested by management.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree, associates degree or paralegal certificate with 2+ year experience;
- Experience in contracts drafting, customer negotiation or software renewals required;
- Expert with Microsoft Word; experience with Salesforce and Docusign a plus;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to manage changing priorities and workflow in an organized fashion and the ability to effectively advance multiple simultaneous projects meeting tight deadlines;
- Comfortable collaborating with all levels of a professional organization;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication (in person, over the phone, and through electronic communications and social media);
- A pragmatic customer-centric attitude, strong problem-solving skills and cooperative team focus.
- starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
To apply for this Job : Click Here