LifeWorks is a world leader in providing digital and in-person solutions that support the total wellbeing of individuals. We deliver a personalized continuum of care that helps our clients improve the lives of their people and by doing so, improve their business.
Legal, Risk & Privacy Department
Permanent, Full Time
LifeWorks is the industry leader in the administration of flexible, traditional and post-retirement pension and benefits programs for global organizations, maximizing the use of technology to drive awareness and engagement in benefit, pension, wellness and other workplace programs. We offer a full range of solutions from software to full outsourcing of pension and benefits administration, with the aim of optimizing employee engagement while ensuring that the client receives superior sponsor services.
The Contract Specialist is an integral Contract Management team member that will engage in contract review, contract preparation and assembly, and contract lifecycle management work to drive efficiencies and support continuous improvement. The Contract Specialist provides support to Business Development (Sales) and Customer Success Management (CSM) teams.
- Supports the EAP and total wellbeing business but may also support other business lines as needed.
- Generates contractual agreements for new and existing LifeWorks customers using the appropriate templates, as well as creating customized contract agreements, amendments, and letters as required.
- Follows guidelines for accurate representation of contracted services in multiple jurisdictions.
- Reviews contract terms and conditions for interpretation of contract language and to answer general contract questions.
- Respond to inquiries or questions regarding contract management.
- Executes, stores, and retrieves customer contracts.
- Delivers work in accordance with both quantitative (i.e. required turnaround time for requests) and qualitative (i.e. contract review and drafting accuracy) objectives.
- Update and maintain department tools and contracting processes.
- Participate in meetings and special projects with other departments as required.
- Ability to work independently with guided supervision.
- Additional contract management tasks, as required.
Succeeding as a Contract Specialist, will require the following core qualifications and skills
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in contract management or legal concentrations.
- At least 3 years’ experience drafting contractual documents, including new contracts, and amending agreements.
- Requires excellent problem-solving skills and a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with accuracy and proficiency.
- Strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel.
- Microsoft Teams knowledge and shared files experience preferred.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred.
- Icertis knowledge preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here