Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission critical priorities.
- Support the legal team with the implementation of Apttus as the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) tool
- Responding to LSR’s (Legal Service Requests) within a set response time period as the new CLM system is rolled out to the APAC region
- Maintaining the legal contract repository, liaising with IT to have webpages created which store the terms and conditions governing legal contracts, ensuring revision history is maintained and accurate for contracts globally.
- Support Associate Director with corporate secretarial matters in the APAC Region.
- Liaise with our external law firms to instruct them on submitting invoices to our ELM platform.
- Support Associate Director with ELM and CLM monthly metrics and assist with building reports in the relevant systems
- Review and negotiate procurement contracts and event operation contracts for Gartner Events (such as Vendor and Venue).
- LSR’s relating to research client contracts will be directed to the associate filling this role for quick response so there is no delay for low risk, low complexity, standard Service Orders
- Identify high risk, high complexity in research sales contracts and redirect LSR to more senior contract negotiators/lawyers
- Contract templates will be maintained via SharePoint in which you will maintain and develop this as our contract repository
- Establish and maintain database in SharePoint for tracking contract documents
- Coordinate with IT and Legal team to create Webpages to store terms which govern our research sales contracts.
- Revision and version history must be maintained in SharePoint each time an amendment is required to one of the templates which are stored in this repository.
- Prepare written policies and procedures for the maintenance of templates in SharePoint.
- Continually update above policies and procedures to align with Gartner global policies and instruct all affected business units of such policies and procedures
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on all global legal department systems and document retrieval systems on behalf of APAC Legal
- Assist legal team with the implementation of the CLM implementation by reviewing meeting recording and taking notes, reviewing and drafting user stories in Jira, monitoring Jira boards and keeping the legal team updated with any developments.
- Provide support to commercial legal team to onboard suppliers and complete contract review and negotiations including those relating to Gartner events (venue and vendor).
- Carry out review and negotiation of Procurement contracts in compliance with the Procurement policies and processes of Gartner.
- Process: Control the legal invoicing process in APAC, including being the point of contact for our law firms to instruct them on submitting invoices to our ELM platform.
- This includes ensuring matters are created in Gartner’s Enterprise Legal Management tool, Onit, monitoring the status of the invoices and updating payment status of each matter.
- Maintaining a record of invoices processed and payment records in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Assist Associate Director with providing Finance with monthly accrual advice.
- Assist in tracking legal expenses and budget control and preparing monthly budget reports.
- Support Associate Director with preparing monthly booking reports and statistics utilising our ELM and CLM platforms.
- Prepare monthly report on legal activities and assist with preparing reports using data on an ad-hoc basis.
- Support Associate Director with preparation of board resolutions, power of attorneys, directorship amendments and responding to internal corporate secretarial queries.
- Coordinate signatures of directors on the abovementioned documents when required.
- Support Associate Director with reviewing the corporate secretarial repository and ensuring all board resolutions are stored in the repository.
- Prepare agenda and minutes for officers’ meeting
Experience And Skills
- Bachelor Degree or above with minimum 3 years experience in handling legal matters or with contracting activities (non-lawyer or lawyer role)
- Advanced Excel and Word skills with Apttus and SharePoint experience beneficial
- Good working knowledge of Gartner document retrieval systems used by various business units
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Fair, honest, professional, friendly and collaborative approach with all stakeholders including remote team members and manager
- High work ethic and integrity.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years experience dealing with legal matters, contracts, contract template management, company secretarial matters, as well as with Sales organization interaction.
- Maintain or obtain skills necessary to be proficient on department systems and document retrieval systems.
- Excellent communication skills developed in a sales driven environment, including strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Client-facing experience with commercial awareness.
- Experience analyzing data (Excel or other data analytics tools) and advanced Microsoft Word skills.
- Strong understanding of contracts.
- Effective public speaking, organizational, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to assume responsibility and adaptability for the role, while displaying a sense of urgency to the business.
- Ability to work within a remote team (a multinatonal company experience would be preferred)
- Gartner Core Values: Integrity, Objectivity, Results, No-Limits Mindset, Collaboration
To apply for this Job : Click Here