Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- A minimum of 6 years of legal experience with at least four years at a law firm.
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) or equivalent from a reputable university.
- Admitted to practice law in India, Singapore, the United Kingdom or the United States (or equivalent).
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
To apply for this Job : Click Here