Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Estimated Bifurcation Of Essential Functions
- Structure, draft and evaluate new engagement models for different business. Continuously work with business teams to review existing models with intent to simplify them on ongoing basis. (50%)
- Provides day-to-day legal advice on marketplace (seller and brand protection) business. (25%)
- Work with legal leadership and team members to develop practice standards and department processes, effectively communicate legal and policy issues in a timely and proactive manner. (10%)
- Lead and liaise on cross-functional initiatives with litigation, public policy, public relations and tax teams. (10%)
- Work with stakeholders to keep policies current and impart legal training to stakeholders. (5%)
- Law degree (LLB) from a leading university or law school
- 8+ years of legal experience (with several years of experience at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a large organization employing large number of employees).
- Company Secretarial certification and practice experience in India
- A mix of corporate law firm and in-house experience in India is a plus
- Experience in advising multi-national companies and businesses operating at scale
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, smartly prioritize and meet stringent deadlines.
To apply for this Job : Click Here