CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange. Our exchange is built with user experience and security in mind. The KYC and Bank Account verification are done within a few minutes and give users a smooth onboarding experience. We provide users single-point access to a diverse suite of crypto-based financial products and services that are backed by security processes and insurance.
- Handling Corporate Matters for the Organization including Litigation & other general corporate disputes.
- Keeping track of all Industry & company-relevant litigation across the specified territory.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and responding to Regulatory and Compliance matters.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Identifying and partnering with law firms/external counsels who can deliver on the larger litigation strategy, both in terms of advice and execution.
- Preparation of and execution of larger litigation strategy in line with the management objectives.
- Research into new applicable laws, regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- 6+ years of PQE of legal experience
- 3+ years of POE as an in-house counsel handling Corporate Litigation and General Corporate Advisory
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law College (preferably from an NLU)
- In-House experience gained at a leading law firm and/or in-house at a Fintech Organisation.
- Initial background of working with a law firm on General corporate and/or Banking finance related legal work and associated due diligence will be an added advantage.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills
- Knowledge of the Crypto Industry is a definite plus.
- Understanding of Corporate Litigation around constitutional/commercial/ civil/criminal in lower as well as higher judiciary including writ jurisdiction
- Experience in Indian laws and regulations concerning one or more of banking, NBFCs, digital payments, financial services, fintech businesses, intellectual property and technology.
- Familiar with the financial services/ fintech sector to counsel and assist CoinDCX’s businesses/ verticals.
To apply for this Job : Click Here