Ensono is an expert technology adviser and managed service provider. As a relentless ally, we accelerate clients’ digital transformation to achieve business outcomes that stand to last. Our dedicated team helps organizations optimize today’s systems across any hybrid environment with services such as consulting, mainframe and application modernization, public cloud migration and cloud-native development. With certified experts in AWS, Azure and Google Cloud and recognized as Microsoft Datacenter Transformation Partner of the Year, Ensono has over 2,900 associates globally and is headquartered in greater Chicago.
Shift Timing- 1.30 pm to 10.30 pm
EXPERIENCE (Years) – 5+ years
- Lead commercial transactions to closure in prudent and expeditious manner.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of contract terms.
- Provide risk assessment and commercial legal advice.
- Identify or collaborate to create solutions to deal roadblocks.
- Exercise judgment and delegated authority on wide-ranging issues.
- Coordinate across multiple internal organizations to resolve issues.
- Vet contract issues/requests with appropriate internal organizations, track responses, and draft resulting feedback and perform internal escalations for approval where as necessary.
- Project manage multiple deals to closure simultaneously.
- Present training to client groups on transaction legal issues and strategies.
- Continuously seek to improve the transaction support process.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant and recent commercial transactions experience in a similar work environment (i.e., law firm or corporate legal department).
- Demonstrated success in complex contract review, drafting and negotiation for sales/outsource transactions involving technology products/services, including licensing/IP related terms.
- Experience with responsibility for all aspects of commercial transactions, including basic financials and all non-pricing business issues and contract terms.
- Familiarity with all phases of sales/outsource contracting from pre-contract Requests for Proposals/Bids to contract negotiation/execution and post-contract legal support.
- Experience supporting a professional, outside sales force in technology transactions.
- Successful record of interacting with sophisticated enterprise customers and vendors, and their third-party representatives, as transaction counterparties.
- Prior in-house, management, and international experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to summarize issues to clients/management.
- Teamwork and team leadership skills.
- Ability to effectively counsel clients concerning legal and business risks in sales transactions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to rapidly assess potential risks, benefits and consequences of business decisions.
- Well-honed project management and organizational skills needed to manage multiple/complex transactions.
- Independent initiative to develop, lead and implement special projects that enhance contracting processes.
- Solid work ethic and strong sense of responsibility for high quality work product.
- Ability to achieve results under pressure/deadlines.
- Proficient in MS-Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
To apply for this Job : Click Here