Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will:
- Learn how to draft, review, edit, and negotiate commercial contracts (suppliers and customers) in accordance with the approved template and playbook protocols. In doing so, you will obtain necessary feedback and approvals from internal counterparts in Sales, HR, IT, Finance, Operations, and Solutions, as well as approvals per the Sales Contract SOP, the Authorization Matrix, and the Corporate Approval Policy.
- Responsible for end-to-end contracts lifecycle management.
- You will also interact with Elevates customers during these negotiations.
Skills for Success:
- Have a genuine interest in Elevates business model and its place within the legal ecosystem, as well as a proven record of professionalism with internal and external counterparts.
- Have a commitment to excellence in your work product and a demonstrated work ethic. Interest in commercial contracting, and a sound grasp of legal principles are essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficiency in legal technology is a plus, but a willingness to learn will suffice.
Experience and Education:
- Two to three years of legal experience preferably in a Corp. Legal department.
- Experience working in a global environment and on end-to-end contract management is required.
- Comfortable with working remotely using related technology, such as Webex, Go-To-Meeting, and similar tools to work dynamically with internal teams and external parties.
- Experience in managing a team is preferred but not necessary.
- Law degree from accredited law school and an active license to practice in your jurisdiction.
To apply for this Job : Click Here