Our purpose To create connections that make the unimaginable possible. Our vision A world where limitless connectivity improves lives, redefines business and pioneers a sustainable future. Our values Perseverance, professionalism, respect and integrity. The future is a place for purpose & vision – ours are clear, and we invite partners, customers and consumers to join us in our journey.
You will be:
- Performing investigation activities including forensics, either as team member, lead investigator or supervisor.
- Analyzing and reviewing financial and accounting records.
- Conducting investigative interviews.
- Preparing investigation reports (in English).
- Interacting and liaising with key functions such as Legal Affairs/ Compliance Office, Internal Audit, Security, and other relevant units.
- Working with markets across Asia & Oceania.
To be successful in the role one must have:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience from legal/forensics/corporate investigation background.
- Strong analytical approach and problem solving skills.
- Good report writing skills
- Self-motivated and have a passion for investigation work
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience from working with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and, or being a Certified Fraud Examiner is a bonus
To apply for this Job : Click Here