Arsis Developers was established in 2014 with the aim of redefining the standards of excellence in the residential scenario. Within a short while, this Bengaluru-based developer has been able to accomplish several remarkable residential projects; with each one outstanding in its own might and stature.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 2+ years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Expertise in Real Estate documentation.
To apply for this Job : Click Here