Engati is a leading Customer Experience platform powered by Conversational Automation & Intelligence. We make it possible for businesses to reimagine their customer journey by using our integrated platform with the powerful combination of chatbots and live chat, enabling omnichannel global customer experiences.
- 0-3 year experience.
- Degree in Law or relevant field from a reputed law school. CS to be an added advantage. Fresh law graduates may also apply.
- Excellent knowledge of all the corporate law governing the state (securities law, licensing, tax law, accounting, etc).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Self-motivated individual with good analytical and managerial skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with fast Turnaround time.
- Ability to work individually or in a team.
- Guard organization against legal, compliance or financial risks arising out of legal contracts.
- Manage different types of contracts, legal reports and supporting documentation
- Assist managers and guarantee compliance guidelines and controls.
- Prepare and audit legal reports and other supporting legal documentation.
- Create an organizational approach towards legal matters.
- Execute necessary precautions and measures with a specific end goal to shield the organization from any legal risks.
- Prepare future and current strategies to ensure proper implementation. Manage all legal operations and procedures
- Execute necessary and precautions measures in order to protect company from any legal risks
- Provide utmost confidentiality in all business-related matters
To apply for this Job : Click Here