Hansvonlehwalt is an US based professional services company that specializes in information technology (IT) services, strategy and business consulting. Our industry focus helps Hansvonlehwalt professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to lead, innovate and Grow. At Hansvonlehwalt, one will have a fulfilling career, work-life balance, adherence to a high standard of values and ethics.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law. (freshers also welcome)
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here