Portronics is a class-leading provider of Innovative, Digital and Portable Solutions which help our customers trasform their Productivity, Entertainment and Wellness levels. With over eight years of solid growth at over 50% year on year , we are among the leading market players in this market space in India.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings if any.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings when required .
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here