RailsCarma offers end-to-end Ruby on Rails development services. Every project we undertake receives careful attention of our experts from various fields such as Business Research, Business analysis, User interface design, User experience planning, User Interaction, Application architecture, Software Development, Security Control, Performance Tuning, Quality Control, Deployment, Round-the-clock Support and Maintenance.
- Researching and resolving legal disputes through the analysis of relevant laws, argument development, evidence collection, and legal representation.
- Drafting, reviewing, completing, and filing legal paperwork related to business operations.
- Negotiating contract terms, transactions, and settlements on behalf of the businesses involved.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here