StockDaddy ”The Stock Learning App” that has the power to turn even a rookie into a booming trader at the stock market. Our motto is to enable the users to LEARN, TEST, PRACTICE and PROSPER. Our methodically crafted courses are certified and are taught by the best experts in India.
Location: Gurgaon, HR
About the profile
The candidate will be responsible for the legal matters of EaseMyTrade Pvt. Ltd.
She/he shall ensure that all organizational legal matters are managed properly, economically and efficiently and will be accountable for proper advice and guidance to all
concerned heads. She/he shall assist in risk management/ mitigation based on organizational matters of concerns.
This position will be reporting directly to The Board.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying, managing and mitigating risk issues across the firm;
- Understanding commercial, legal & financial risks and implications of contracts, taking agreements to finalization and closure through discussions with internal/ external stakeholders;
- Supporting and identifying areas of opportunities for process improvements;
- Providing preventative legal guidance and risk training to the organization;
- Ensuring that the organization complies with legislation, regulations and the requirements of professional bodies and other organizations; including interpreting the effect on the firm of any proposed changes to legislation;
- Timely reviewing of existing documents and redesigning them;
- Visit competent authorities for documentation, follow up and keeping record for the same;
- Drafting and vetting of various types of documents, contracts entered into or to be entered into with various Private, Semi Government, Government, International and Statutory Bodies;
Desired Candidate Profile
Basic LLB/ LLM
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in Indian and International Law
- Should have National and International Exposure (India, US, China mandatory)
- Well versed with Corporate Law, Companies Act, etc. (Domestic & International)
- Knowledge of Financial Compliances both Domestic and International
- Have Good experience in Contract Management and Litigations
- Skills on Drafting & Negotiating Agreements & Commercial Contracts
- Knowledge of allied laws like stamp act, registration act, evidence act, Knowledge of CPC, court procedures, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be comfortable with travelling (India & Abroad)
To apply for this Job : Click Here