CGI Inc., also known as CGI Group Inc., is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique”
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Providing active support to the business teams in India and other geographies (including South East Asia, Canada, and UK) in bid qualification and reviewing, redlining and analysing of EOIs, RFPs, MSAs, and other bid related documents and highlighting any commercial/legal risks and ensure that all business is contracted on terms consistent with CGI’s policy on legal and commercial risk exposure and that all risks are fully identified and mitigation strategies identified;
- Guidance on legal issues which affect the client or procurement contracts which are being negotiated;
- Assisting internal teams on matters relating to audits, real estate leases, insurances, HR matters, etc.
- Monitoring and providing guidance on compliance with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Research and drafting of legal papers/memoranda on a variety of issues;
- Guidance during disputes on the legal aspects of the dispute;
- Undertake other legal and commercial tasks, as needed.
- Assist with contract abstraction and obligation tracking through in-house tool.
- Have excellent contract drafting, review, and negotiation skills;
- Have excellent legal drafting and research skills;
- Have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Applicant must be a Legal (graduate or postgraduate in law) professional
To apply for this Job : Click Here