Fincruit Consulting is a DIPP recognised start-up in the field of recruitment and staffing solutions. We are working with various industries like Automotive, Capital goods manufacturing companies, Biotech, Chemical, Real Estate, IT, E-commerce, KPOs, NBFCs, NGOs and reputed CA firms. We focus on placing right people at right place by optimising closed network candidates.
Location: Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Industry: Real Estate
Job Timings: 10.00 AM to 6.30 PM
- Assisting in all legal work, case preparation by researching legal precedent, briefs, laws, and statutes, and investigating facts
- Maintain/Compile all real estate related government/ semi-Government/ Central Govt. etc; notifications/ orders/ information, updates thereon.
- Keep cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database; confirming case status with attorney.
- Help develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling, depositions; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Support case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhance trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed
Qualification: LLB/ LLM
Experience: 4-6 years
Salary Offered: Upto 40 K pm
To apply for this Job : Click Here