Nissan is a global car manufacturer that sells a full line of vehicles under the Nissan, INFINITI and Datsun brands. Nissan’s global headquarters in Yokohama, Japan, manages operations in four regions: Japan-ASEAN, China, Americas, and AMIEO (Africa, Middle East, India, Europe & Oceania). For more information about our products, services and commitment to sustainable mobility, visit nissan-global.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and see all our latest videos on YouTube.
- Manage, control, and arrange corporate meetings as required by laws or business operation.
- Conclude all required document to set and confirm corporate meetings (i.e. invitation, minutes, presentation, folders, dissemination and hands out) as well as documents for completing transactions under the resolutions of the corporate meetings.
- Cooperate, provide legal advice, and apply all required business licenses and privileges as well as contact and submit application to related authorities.
- Provide legal advice to and cooperate with other departments and all group companies including other affiliates worldwide to complete any related task.
- Conduct research on legal issues and provide knowledge and awareness to management, colleagues and related suppliers or service providers.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements as well as provide related legal advice to colleagues and management.
- Update, interpret, inform other departments of related new laws or regulations.
- Secure related business license such as FBL or other business operating license.
- Review and audit legal compliance process of all functions of the company.
- Support company’s business project from legal and compliance point of view.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- 3-7 years’ experience in corporate and commercial laws, managing corporate registration work, preparing application for business licenses and privileges such as BOI Promotion, Foreign Business License.
- Experience in business organization or education in commercial area is preferable.
- Mature, energetic, positive attitude, adaptable, fast response with result-driven.
- Strong business acumen, service-minded, well-organized with detail-oriented person.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken (TOEIC score of 800+ is required).
Legal Area Experience To Be Considered
- Corporate law
- Commercial law
- Basic Intellectual property
- Property laws
To apply for this Job : Click Here