Mindtree [NSE: MINDTREE] is a global technology consulting and services company that enables enterprises across industries to drive superior competitive advantage, customer experiences and business outcomes by harnessing digital and cloud technologies.
This Requirement is for any Mindtree Location.
Need to be a law graduate from a reputed law school and (relevant) experience in the IT industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Will be required to review commercial agreements like Master Service Agreements, Statement of Work, Alliance Agreements, License Agreements and other agreements relevant to the business of an Information Technology service provider for global clients.
- Will be required to negotiate such agreements with customer. Similar review and negotiation on the buy side with vendors will also be required.
- Will be required to review and assist in preparing proposals and helping in responding to tenders, RFPs etc. released by customers
- Analysing legal issues and issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assuring legal compliance
- To be abreast with legal and regulatory developments in areas of law such as Privacy, employment etc.
- LLB or LLM with minimum 5 years# experience, with a law degree from a reputed law school.
- Should be fluent in English written verbal with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills
- Domain expertise in contracting related to the information technology business and the various industry verticals related thereto
- Prior experience in independently handling transactions
- Must be able to demonstrate show examples of solutions provided to complex commercial and legal issues
- Must be a team player
- Must have strong and effective communication skills
- Must have the ability to analyse and apply logical reasoning while addressing issues
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have the ability to provide high quality work on a consistent basis
- Must have the right value system.
To apply for this Job : Click Here