Venus Consulting Solutions is the highest quality, full-service Private Investigative, and Security Consulting company providing detailed and complete service to our clients. By combining state of the art technologies with proven expertise, we provide support to the Insurance, Corporate, Legal & Other industries across the globe.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Worked closely with internal product owners, management, counsels, etc.
- Do the research and guide on risks of IPR, Patents, Copyrights, complaints
- Good understanding of Indian law and practices (including intellectual property, commercial, brand infringement, FDI regulations, privacy laws, consumer protection laws, legal metrology, and FSSAI laws).
- Preferable experience in an E-Commerce Company/ FMCG managing Personal Care Category.
- On ground & hands-on business development & key account management role
- Proactively keeps up with legislative changes and its impact on Company’s business
- 4-5 years of legal experience preferably in a Corporate Legal Department.
- Education – At Least LLB
- Excellent Communication Skills, proposal making
- Experience drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills
To apply for this Job : Click Here