Collegedunia Web Pvt Ltd. has successfully established itself as a leading educational portal, India’s largest review platform, and an extensive search engine for students, parents, and education industry players who are seeking information on the higher education sector in India and abroad.
- Recovery of assets employee complaints default cases.
- Serve as liaison for all regulatory bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies across India.
- Ensure that all regulatory permissions remain current/ valid/ appropriate for business needs.
- Liaise with external lawyers/ Law firms.
- Handling litigations, which includes Criminal, Civil, Intellectual Property, Consumer and
- Environmental cases.
- Drafting and review of Legal Agreements.
- Preparation of compliance documentation with relevant constitutive documents for statutory, legal, regulatory purposes.
- Service client litigation travel across India based on the requirement of litigation desktop
- Drafting Criminal Complaints, Writ Petitions, Appeals, Notices and replies as per the business
Who will be the good Fit-
- Bachelors Degree in Law
- A minimum of 2-6 years working experience with a law firm or a corporate house, preferably corporate and commercial legal issues.
- Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally at all levels. Pleasant disposition.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and business intelligence
- Need to be comfortable with Pan India travelling.
To apply for this Job : Click Here