UPL Ltd. (NSE: UPL & BSE: 512070) is a global provider of sustainable agriculture products & solutions, with annual revenue exceeding $5 billion. As one of the top 5 agriculture solutions companies worldwide, our robust portfolio consists of biologicals and traditional crop protection solutions with more than 13,600 registrations. With a presence in more than 130 countries and more than 10,000 colleagues globally, we reach more than 90% of the world’s food basket. For more information about our integrated portfolio of solutions across the food value chain including seeds, post-harvest, as well as physical and digital services, please visit upl-ltd.com.
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
The position is responsible for drafting of contracts, regulatory compliance of the organization with all relevant legal and regulatory obligations and offering advice to internal stakeholders. handling large number of litigations across India (civil as well as criminal), Candidates from litigation department of tier-2 law firms with exposure of handling large number of important litigations is preferred.
- Drafting and vetting of agreements related to business requirement including but limited to IT service agreement, Carrying & Forwarding Agency agreement, Lease Deed, Leave & License agreement, Distribution agreement etc;
- Works on contract lifecycle management tool while vetting various contracts/agreements;
- Effective coordination within the legal team and various business stakeholders;
- Effective liaison with various departments within the company to gain support and resolve issues;
- Proactively identify problems and present solutions;
- To conduct presentation on company code of conduct as may be necessary to the stakeholders.
II. Litigation: Handles litigation filed by and against the Company;
III. Compliance related to pesticide industry, licenses, registration, legal metrology label guidelines etc. Conducts compliance workshops and assists in the development and implementation of compliance procedures and presentation to business time to time.
- Core Competencies
- Business & Financial acumen
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving
- Team Management
- Strategic Planning
- Functional Competencies:
- Management of contract lifecycle management tool
- Legal advisory and contracts management
- Litigation management
Education & Experience Qualifications
- Educational Qualifications: Any Law graduate/postgraduate in Law
To apply for this Job : Click Here