OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and Southeast Asia.
What you will be doing
Attend to litigation matters, which would include initiation of proceedings before various court and tribunals or defend the company against any legal proceedings and review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise and coordinate with external lawyers and law firms
- Attend to arbitration matters end to end
- Attend various courts, tribunals including police stations & investigation agencies for legal support.
- Drafting and vetting of various notices and pleadings for the purpose of litigation or other legal purposes
- Timely closure of Documentation/s for litigation purpose
- Ensure adequacy and timeliness in all litigation matters
- Provide regular reports and updates on the litigation to the RM as and when required
- Timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required for business performance
- Maintain effective relationships with various Counsels, legal / statutory bodies, stakeholders for effectively handling issues related to legal matters.
What are we looking for
- Minimum 5 years PQE in litigation/arbitration relating to civil and criminal matters
- Education – LLB
- Relevant experience in law firms, individual practitioner or industry
- Candidates to be familiar with High Court Rules and practice;
- Willing to work in Hybrid environment & travel as needed
What will you get
- Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building next gen hospitality tech platform
- Top tier scale from day 1 – related battle scars / glory
- Chance to work with world class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
To apply for this Job : Click Here