Our purpose is to solve the toughest problems in life science by collaborating with the global scientific community – and through that, we aim to accelerate access to better health for people everywhere. We provide inﬁnite solutions to solve the toughest problems in life science in collaboration with the global scientiﬁc community. Our tools, services and digital platforms empower scientists and engineers at every stage, helping deliver breakthrough therapies more quickly.
In coordination with our company’s global Group Data Privacy team, you implement and maintain service portfolio elements and consult business stakeholders locally under the framework of our global Data Privacy Management System. You support and coordinate the local roll-out of global policies, processes, and guidelines and data privacy awareness trainings. You identify and manage risks related to data privacy, advise and report to the senior management in the India and serve as primary contact in data privacy issues, following both our global framework and local requirements. In addition, you assess local legal trends and you work with the competent authorities in relevant cases. You provide guidance to the departments of the company, creating broader awareness and negotiating with external partners and customers. Being an active member of the wider community of data privacy practitioners and network within the organization, you will liaise with internal key stakeholders and the Data Privacy Office.
This role is based in Bangalore or Mumbai, India.
Who you are:
- Graduate degree in law (or equivalent)
- At least 8 years of job experience with having exposure to data privacy issues in India, EU and rest of the world in a large multinational company or law firm.
- Extensive knowledge in India privacy regulations and good knowledge in European GDPR
- Convincing communication style also fitting management
- Business oriented in interactions with senior management and other stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Implementation skills and experience in working in a global matrix organization
- Healthcare, Life Science, or Electronic industry knowledge preferred
- preferably a lawyer, but not a must
- Other: Certification as data protection officer, e.g., CIPP is a plus, but can also be done on the job. Our company provides IAPP corporate membership and trainings
To apply for this Job : Click Here