Coromandel International Limited, India’s second largest Phosphatic fertilizer player, is in the business segments of Fertilizers, Specialty Nutrients, Crop Protection and Retail. The Company manufactures a wide range of fertilizers and markets around 3.2 million tons making it a leader in its addressable markets.
- Partnering with business and rendering practical legal advice/solutions.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts for various business units and corporate functions of the organization through CMS.
- Reviewing existing standard templates and preparing new standard templates for the contracts/agreements required by various BUs and corporate functions.
- Provide training sessions to the business teams, to enable the adaption of CMS and mitigate major teething issues.
- Evaluating legal documents and Co-coordinating with lawyers, law firms, and Senior Counsels for representation of the organization before Supreme Court, High Court and/or any other courts.
- Tracking all corporate litigations through LMS.
- Record keeping and digitalizing of all corporate litigation documents to create digital repository.
- Reviewing and formulating action plans for pending litigations and arbitrations.
- Create a digital database for Coromandel’s immovable properties and prepare gap assessment report.
- Prepare various status reports and presentations for briefing senior management.
- Supporting key business initiatives like JVs, M&A, and overseas businesses.
- Supporting on Knowledge Management initiatives and conducting training and awareness sessions for legal, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
- Strengthening of system, process and SOPs of CMS, LMS, and other initiatives/activities of legal functions.
- [Law graduate with 5 years integrated LLB course from a reputed university.
- 4-5 years of post-qualification experience in large companies of repute , having multiple business and manufacturing units across India and abroad.
To apply for this Job : Click Here