Founded in Jan 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati, Ola (formerly Olacabs), is India’s most popular mobile app for personal transportation. Ola integrates city transportation for customers and driver partners onto a mobile technology platform ensuring convenient, transparent and quick service fulfilment. Ola is committed to its mission of building mobility for a billion people. Using the Ola mobile app, users across 110 cities can book from over 6,00,000 vehicles across cabs, auto-rickshaws and taxis. Ola has also introduced a range of shared mobility services on its platform like Ola Shuttle and Ola Share for commute and ride-sharing respectively. The app is available on Windows, Android and iOS platforms.
- Strategic thinking ability to lead, handle and advise the Ola Group on all litigation matters, including and not limited to Anti-Trust/Competition laws, Contractual Disputes, FDI laws, labour and employment matters, contract interpretation, breach and remedies, contract compliance requirements.
- Understanding all applicable regulations and legal new applicable laws regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advice on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies.
- Drafting and Vetting Court pleadings, (including affidavits and applications), notices and replies (including statutory, recovery as well as consumer notices)
- Risk spotting- Proactively identifying potential matters
- Institutionalising best practices for litigation and documentation management with an objective to increase efficiency
- Create processes around proper litigation management
- Research and analysis of various policies, bills, amendments, notifications, relating to and impacting the Group
- Initiates cross-functional efforts to drive organisational alignment
- Articulates corporate positions on compliance matters to regulators and external agencies and direct involvement with regulators to ensure compliance with all legal requirement
- Develop external relationships and alliances with law firms (both Indian and international) and advocates/senior advocates strengthening the capabilities of the Group.
Qualifications & Relevant Experience
You must possess the following qualifications and skillsets:
- LLB/LLM from a reputed Law College
- In-house litigation experience in a reputed Organization along with a law firm is preferable
- 10-15 years of experience in litigation, related business advisory work and managing in-house processes
To apply for this Job : Click Here