Fortinet makes possible a digital world that we can always trust through its mission to protect people, devices, and data everywhere. This is why the world’s largest enterprises, service providers, and government organizations choose Fortinet to securely accelerate their digital journey.
- Compliance Experience gained by working in a US company or comparable international company and experience reporting to somebody outside of India
- Strong commercial negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong legal and business acumen
- Capability of managing a wide range of legal business matters
- A quick learner
- Ability to effectively drive forward and close agreements in an efficient manner
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- Developing and driving a compliance- and training program for India and neighboring regions
- Own compliance initiatives and controls, building relevant cross functional relationships, delivering compliance training.
- Assist with compliance investigations or legal disputes.
- Interact effectively with senior management and provide legal advice.
- Providing legal support to the Sales teams in India and Southeast Asia.
- Reviewing, amending and negotiating template agreements and other legal documents, writing of legal letters.
- Collaborate with and advise cross-functional stakeholders
- Providing input and guidance on the legal elements of sales-related transactions.
- Review of marketing documents, leases and vendor procurement agreements.
- Assisting with corporate secretarial work, including review of corporate board resolutions, shareholder resolutions and other required corporate registry filings.
- University Degree in Law
- Minimum 10 years of work experience preferably in-house with US companies or comparable multinational companies or law firms
- Strong legal experience in compliance matters
- Legal experience in corporate and commercial legal matters
- Fluent in English
- Experience working outside India or at a minimum reporting to somebody outside India
- Experience as in-house counsel with a cybersecurity company or IT company
- Membership in the India Bar Association or another bar association
- Understanding of government relations and public sector in India would be a bonus
To apply for this Job : Click Here