We are the world’s #1 online bootcamp providing digital skills training to help individuals acquire the skills they need to thrive in the digital economy. We provide rigorous online training in disciplines such as Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Project Management, Digital Marketing, and Data Science, among others. In other words, we specialize in areas where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly, and the demand for qualified candidates significantly exceeds supply.
This position is part of the CFO Core Leadership Team and Extended Company Leadership Team.
The job holder is responsible for the effective and efficient management of the legal & secretarial department through
- Provision of high quality legal services,
- Effective management of contractual risks,
- Designing, implementing & ensuring compliance to various risk management policies,
- Monitoring & delivery of various statutory compliances,
- Play an active role in managing & protecting Company Data & IP, and
- Proactively managing matters of customer complaints & related litigations
- Contract Reviews : Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements & protects Company’s risks
- Risk Assessment & Management : Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contracts. Collaborate with Finance, Tax, Treasury etc. teams to ensure risks are properly assessed & mitigated in the contract review process
- Litigation management : Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers & and advice management accordingly
- Policy Reviews : Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Liaison / Collaboration : with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, follow ups are put in place & ensure appropriate courses of action have been taken.
Secretarial & Regulatory Compliances Matters
- Board Matters – Work with Simplilearn CXOs, Investors & Directors to coordinate the Board Meetings agenda setup & execution.
- Statutory Filings – Formulate compliance check-lists for various legal entities and ensure adherence to the same. Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations, including supervising the outsourced firms wrt filings
To apply for this Job : Click Here