Melange is the French word for a varied mixture of things. As an ode to its eponym, Studio-Melange is working on a variety of projects, creating a synergy between the trust of traditional industries and the growth potential of new age sub-sectors. While we stand on the foundation of proven real-estate projects, we aim for the skies through new age projects such as a Data Centre. With a legacy landbank of 63.5 acre at strategic locations in Patna, Indore, and Meerut, Studio-Melange is committed to residential and mixed-use development projects with total saleable area of approx. 5 million Sq. Ft. from the current projects. At conservational estimates, the cumulative Top-line for these real estate projects is estimated at an astounding INR 5000 Cr by Q2 2026.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking preemptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- J.D. qualified to practice law
- 10+ years’ legal work experience
To apply for this Job : Click Here