Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyberattacks and data loss.
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting, Red-lining of various domestic and international Contracts like Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Agreements relating to Events etc.
- Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Assists in lower risk Global Vendor Contract Review;
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Event teams, commercial / finance team and IT Project Teams.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintains and updates database for the company’s contract management system.
- Assists in drafting and updating of legal templates and the Policies and Standards.
- Transfer data from raw formats into database systems; Create and manage spreadsheets, MIS report and update weekly and Verify data by comparing it to source documents.
- Maintains a filing system and protects confidential information of the organization.
- A qualified law graduate with 2+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned company, corporate houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various contracts specially vendor/purchasing contracts.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
- Experience required with corporate organizations or corporate legal firms only
To apply for this job : Click Here