Morgan Stanley mobilizes capital to help governments, corporations, institutions and individuals around the world achieve their financial goals. For over 85 years, the firm’s reputation for using innovative thinking to solve complex problems has been well earned and rarely matched. A consistent industry leader throughout decades of dramatic change in modern finance, Morgan Stanley will continue to break new ground in advising, serving and providing new opportunities for its clients.
The NNS Analyst Will
Primary Responsibilities (Day Job)
- Review alerts that have been escalated / referred to by 1st line team.
- Perform research to confirm whether the negative news alert is a positive match or false positive to the client, or whether the alert is deemed to be not risk-relevant, and document findings.
- Escalate any possible true hits to the relevant on-shore GFC team.
- Identify, communicate and remediate process breakdowns and best practices.
- Ensure that the alerts processed are accurate and completed within the specified time period.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Actively participate in MI calls with Regional teams and identify the trends.
- Up to 3 years of Corporate Intelligence, due diligence; experience in the financial or professional services industries
- Solid track record working in a professional environment
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college / university
- Understanding of AML / KYC
- Should exhibit comfort working with technology and the ability to learn and display proficiency on technical systems and programs.
- Proficient with MS Office
Skills and Qualities
- Team player who can successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to think independently, form opinions and make decisions
- Ability to anticipate ahead of time and escalate issues as appropriate
- Pragmatic and analytical problem solving skills – consistently apply sound judgment
- Good interpersonal and written / verbal communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering work
- Ability to work as part of a team and adapt to the needs of the team as they arise
- Successfully meet established deadline requirements ? display efficient time management skills
- Possess the ability to research and resolve issues independently
- Experience in stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and Business Units
- Have the ability to effectively handle a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and recommend process efficiencies
To apply for this Job : Click Here