Directi comprises of a group of tech businesses owned, operated or invested in by Bhavin Turakhia and/or Divyank Turakhia. The Group brand is used by multiple business units that are run independently by their respective management teams, with similar culture and opportunity. The Directi portfolio companies comprise of Radix, Ringo, Flock, Zeta and Codechef. Media.net, owned by Starbuster TMT Investments, leverages the Directi brand and culture for recruitment in its India offices. Directi also comprised of BigRock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and WebHosting.info which were sold to the Endurance International Group in a $160 million transaction in 2014.
Global Compliance Head will be responsible for ensuring Best Corporate Governance Practices and 100% compliances with all applicable statutes. This role encompasses overseeing all corporate and regulatory compliances, liaising with authorities such as RBI, STPI, ROC, etc. It also entails an understanding of and compliance with the regulations prevalent in various countries where Flock has a presence. The position will be responsible for managing a team of Company Secretaries and will be responsible for Global Compliances for the Flock Group.
What is the job like?
- Ensuring best Corporate Governance Practice in line with different laws applicable to the Group companies based in India, Singapore, Mauritius, UAE, BVI, Brazil, USA, etc.
- Ensuring inter-alia the following compliances from an India standpoint –
- Understanding the requirements and ensuring 100% compliance with RBI regulations pertaining to regulated businesses such as Prepaid Payments Instruments Provider/ Payment Aggregators, etc.
- Filing form FC GPRs/ FC TRSs, FLA returns, etc
- Co-ordination with Authorised Dealers wrt. RBI compliance requirements such as STPI, etc.
- Liaising with RBI authorities for specific permissions, responses to queries, if any etc
Companies Act 2013
- Conducting Board Meetings / General Body Meetings including preparation of agenda papers, minutes, maintenance of Statutory Registers.
- Preparation of Notice, Director’s Report, Annual Report.
- Filing of various Forms with RoC, maintaining of statutory registers and documents
- Buy-back/ ESOP related compliances
- Handling assignments pertaining to STPI Registration, Renewal of registrations and quarterly, half yearly/ monthly compliance relating to STPI
- Ensuring 100% Global Compliances
- Dealing and liaising with Registrar of Companies, Statutory Authorities Government Authorities, Auditors, Consultants/ legal counsels, and various other statutes for regular company matters.
- Keeping abreast with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies , guidelines that might affect the organisation
- Work closely with senior management and other stakeholders
Who should apply for this role?
- Qualified Company Secretary with 12+ years of post-qualification work experience in Banking/Fintech industry
- LLB from a recognized university in India will be an added advantage
- Extensive experience in dealing with regulators, consultants and senior management
- Experience in dealing with compliances and corporate secretarial work across multiple countries
- Assumes 100% Ownership and Accountability and works hard to get results and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Go Getter – Needs to be Passionate and Proactive
- Ability to adapt and efficiently apply skills in the functional areas
- Experience in managing teams and dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of Companies Act and FEMA.
To apply for this Job : Click Here