Our vision is to create a world where innovation drives extraordinary contributions to humanity. This vision guides everything we do, how we do it, and why we do it.
- Conduct integrity investigations relating to employee misconduct in all areas of HP business, ensuring that investigations are conducted in strict compliance with HP’s investigative guidelines and policies, and all applicable local laws and customs.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Ethics and Investigations Team and across HP to develop and deliver ethics initiatives, including training, media outreach campaigns, local site visits, and other activities.
- Evaluate investigation findings to identify root causes and trends and assist in developing mitigation plans.
- Utilize investigations management and business intelligence tools to vet, visualize, and better understand data related to investigations and other ethics indicators.
- Collaborate regularly with HP’s Investigations Attorneys, members of Global Legal Affairs, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Cybersecurity, and other business partners.
- Provide training, support, and guidance to local country investigation teams on non-escalated investigations.
- Meet with senior- and executive-level managers to present investigative findings and recommendations.
- Partner with HP legal, outside counsel and various law enforcement agencies to pursue legal remedies to protect HP and seek restitution in cases of significant fraud or reputational damage.
- Travel – 15% (subject to travel restrictions)
- 5+ years relevant investigations experience.
- Proven experience managing complex private sector and/or law enforcement investigations, including extensive interviewing experience.
- Experience working with and optimizing investigations management tools (e.g., I Sight, Convercent, EthicsPoint, or other investigation management tools).
- Ability to quickly and correctly identify key investigative issues and prioritize competing tasks.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills, with strong business acumen and a keen understanding of internal control principles.
- International investigative experience and foreign language proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Criminal Justice, or a related field of study, CFE or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge and experience with eDiscovery tools.
- Knowledge and experience of digital forensics, including the acquisition and analysis of data.
To apply for this Job : Click Here